Friday, December 08, 2006

Whooty whooooo!!

<----See that? That's me doing a happy dance. Why, you ask? Because I'm finally done with that damned bulk buy!! Well mostly. There are still some items missing, but at least the main part is done. The rest is just clean up. Never again, I say. Never again! Now maybe I'll have a little more time to actually get some torching in. Yayyyyy!!! I get to make pretties (or not so pretties, depending on taste). So anyway, that's about all I have to jab about today. I have a lot of orders to get shipped and I'm a couple of days behind. Here's some eye candy, though:

That's all, folks!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!!! I feel your pain!!

I've heard (but never tried...yet...) that you can put soy sauce on a burn and it'll stop the pain, redness and blistering. I don't know how true it is. It was in our newspaper. Worth a shot tho. I certainly don't plan to burn myself on purpose just to try it. LOL.

Melody Jai said...

I like your work...I want that heart...how do I get one?