Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Got Goodies?


I know. Everyone has a blog. So here I am jumping on the bandwagon. I figure since I've been slacking at getting my website finished, I could at least put up a blog so that people can see that yes, I do indeed melt the occasional glass rod. Though it seems as if i prefer to just spend money and hoard...

This is my Aqua swirl goddess vessel that I made for a fundraising auction. It took 2 weeks to get her off the mandrel, and i know people are sick of hearing about it, but so what!!! I'm sooo proud of her. If you saw my first attempt, you'd understand why. Bless her heart. So anyway, I'm extra proud of this one. And she sold for $50!! My first ever lampwork sell! (Not that I got any of the proceeds). Did I mention how proud I am?

Oh yeah. I almost forgot the important stuff! Actually, I did forget and came back to edit.


Hi! My name is Shawnette. I live in Central Florida and I love lampworking. I'm a single mother of 2 boys. Arent they cute?
They are almost exactly 14 years apart (13 years, 360 days). so anyway, that's my intro. Check out my site (the one that I'm slacking on. It will be finished one day...) http://www.glassgoodies.com/goodies/. Oh, and if you're a guy looking for eyecandy, I got some of that, too. www.shawnette.com and www.myspace.com/ggbeads.

See ya!!

No comments: